2009年1月13日火曜日

Who is the No,1??

I checked out the blogs from other class and chose three!

The No,1
I chose this one is for the No.1, because his blog is really creative. He writes a lot for each topic. It means he did his best. He must be a hard worker. His blog is very simple. But I like it and the content of the blog is perfect. I recommend you to see this blog and I’m sure that you can learn something from it. This is the best way to improve each blogs.

No,2
Next, I introduce this one. This is also very creative, because he put a lot of pictures. I’m pretty sure everyone like his blog, because he has got a lot of commends. He doesn’t use a lot of colors. It is good, because too many colors are not easy to read and hurt our eyes.His blog never let us get bored. Please check it out!

No,3
I chose this one, because I like her design. How cute and I like pink, too. I guess every girls like her design. Also her choices of pictures are great. They are not boring pictures. A lot of people chose her blog for No.1, No.2 or No.3. I agree with them and if you want to enjoy reading, you better read it.

0 件のコメント: