2009年1月7日水曜日

My Favorite Blogs in my class

I recommend you to see this blog. I think this one is the best, because she wrote a lot. She must have researched hard. Her blog is easy to read and there are a lot of pictures. It never let us get bored and we can see a lot of links. She is good at writing interesting things. She wrote about fashion in NZ. I like that. That’s why I chose this one.

The blog that I think the No.2 is this one. I was impressed by the content of writing. She writes very well. Also she can tell us details. I enjoyed reading her blog. The design of the blog is very simple, but I like it. It is easy to read and do not make our eyes get tired. She did really good job.

The No.3 blog is this. I like the way how to write. She cares about the people who read her blog, because it is very easy to understand. She has written about ainu in NZ. Particularly, it is better one. Please check it out, so you can easily to know about ainu.

2 件のコメント:

shoko さんのコメント...

Your blog is fashionableness(^^) I like your blog!!

mickey さんのコメント...

Your blog is very nice!! I like your blog♪