2008年9月30日火曜日

☆Movie☆


I usualy don't watch movies so much. But I have a favorite one. It is "Mr and Mrs Smith". Do you know this movie? It is American movie and the genre is love action. I think it is kind of famous. I watched it because Brad Pitt is handsome. I usually got bored during watching movies, because I do not like just sitting.... But I didn't get bored this time! So that's why I recommend you to watch this movie.




The main characters are Brad Pitt and Anjelina Jolly. I like her, because she is beautifull and she looks strong. Brad and Anjelina became man and wife. They knew each other in this movie and it was how it all started. They already have got a lot of children. They are so cute!


I gonna tell you the story a little.Brad played John Smith who is working as an assassin. But he doesn't reveal his true self. He is hiding true character as an office worker at the construction company. Anjelina played Jane Smith who is also professional assassin. She does not show her true character either. She is a boss of assassin agent company. She got a lot of subordinates. One day, John and Jane got married without knowing their truths. Jane always palns ahead and dominates her husband. She acts prudently and far more experience than John. She has already killed over 3 hundred people. John is an unreliable person and terribly afraid of his wife. He is apt to be discouraged in front of Jane.But They don't know their true characters. So they are playing good husband or wife and lying all the time. But one day they found out their truth and their assassin companies are opposing team. So they has started to fight! My favorite scene is fighting. Can they kill each other? Do they love each other? I do not tell you the last scene, because I want you to watch it :)




After I watch it, I was thinking what love is... But this is not serious story so much. You can laugh some scene. The scene that they are fighting is kind of funny and you might be absorted how handsome Brad Pitt is :) And this movie is easy to understand. So even if you don't like to watching movies so much like me, you will understand and enjoy watching this movie. Have fun!

1 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I like this movie too! When I watched the film, I was surprised! because I don't like action movie so much, but I was liked action movie after the film! This movie made me lover of action movie.

I like them too.They are real cupple! I want to be like them :D